SEYI SLS1 SOLID FRAME CRANK LINK PRESS
Solid Frame Crank Link Press (SLS Series) is a single point, straight side press with a fabricated, unitized frame designed to offer an optimized solution for minimal deflection to achieve high precision stamping. Link motion features minimized shock, noise, heat and vibration while improving die life and material spring back conditions.
- Unitized straight side frame suitable for precise progressive tooling job.
- "Zero angle" deflection of frame and cost effective in tooling maintenance work.
- Greater slide area in comparison to the C type presses that can accommodate larger tooling to work more efficiently.
- Patented high torque wet clutch/brake system provides low noise and long life operation with minimal maintenance.
- Link drive mechanism with the slide stroke feature of low speed during working stroke and fast speed of idle stroke.
- Soft touch of operand lower tooling eliminates excessive vibrations, heat & noise. Prolongs tooling life span + provides precise working component.
- Wintriss WPC 2000 Clutch/Brake Control. User friendly, multi-function control system allows for easy integration of auxiliary equipment + automation
- Variable frequency drive is more energy efficient and saves up to 30% on electricity demand.
- Designed and built to meet or exceed CNS 1st standards