SEYI SLS2 SOLID FRAME CRANK LINK PRESS
Solid Frame Crank Link Press (SLS2 Series) is a two point, straight side press with a fabricated, unitized frame designed to offer an optimized solution for minimal deflection to achieve high precision stamping. The compact, solid frame design allows the press to fit into most facilities with low ceilings. Link motion features minimized shock, noise, heat and vibration while improving die life and material spring back conditions.
SLS2 SERIES of Straight Side Link Motion Presses include 176-550 Ton Presses
- Unitized frame designed for minimal deflection.
- Compact press design can fit into most facilities with low ceilings
- Bed design features scrap openings and a reserved space for a conveyor under the bed.
- Link motion features reduce slide velocity during the working portion of the stroke, minimizing spring-back and extending die life.
- Patented high-torque wet clutch/brake system provides low noise, long-life operation with minimal maintenance.
- Wintriss WPC 2000 Clutch/Brake Control. User friendly, multi-function control system allows for easy integration of auxiliary equipment and automation
- Variable frequency drive is more energy efficient and saves up to 30% on electricity demand.
- Designed and built to meet or exceed CNS 1st standards