SEYI SNS1 SOLID FRAME CRANK PRESS
Solid Frame Crank Press (SNS1Series) is a single point, straight side press with a fabricated, unitized frame designed to offer an optimized solution for minimal deflection to achieve high precision stamping.
SNS1 SERIES of Straight Side, Single Crank Presses includes 88-330 Ton Presses
- Virtually eliminates angular deflection, providing increased precision for progressive die applications and reducing maintenance costs on tooling.
- Designed and built to meet or exceed CNS 1st standards
- Variable frequency drive is more energy efficient and saves up to 30% on electricity demand.
- Wintriss WPC 2000 Clutch/Brake Control. User friendly, multi-function control system allows for easy integration of auxiliary equipment and automation
- High torque wet clutch/brake system provides low noise and long life operation with minimal maintenance
- Slide area is 15-20% greater than comparable C-frame presses, this allows for larger tools
- Large 6-pt gibs are centered in the slide body providing better resistance to off-center loads